Millions of Dead Cops
R Radical Records 1981
(Alternative Tentacles Virus 26, England, Re-mixed by East Bay Ray & Klaus Fluoride)
December ? 1981 – Houston, TX
Original Liner Notes:
David Dictor guts
Ron Posner (x-con ron) gits
Al Schultz (Alschvitz) stix
Frank Mares (Franco) bass
Mikey Donaldson bass ß
Recording Engineer: Dan Yaney at Earth & Sky Studios
Front cover adapted by Carlos Lowry from the original mural at the Centro Chicano, Austin, Texas, by permission of the artist, Raul Valdez.
Back cover drawing by Buxf Dicks from the official logo and with permision of the John Brown Antil-Klan Committee, Austin, Texas. (band’s name: Buxf Parrot)
Back-up Vocals: Buxf Parrot, J.J. & Tammy Cleveland.
Thanks to Mike Offender for hot bass licks on half this album.
Maximum thanks to Tim Yohannon & Dead Kennedys
The police are the Klan, are the Mafia, so you better take your stand. M.D.C. stands against the police repression, brutality, the macho inferiority and ignorance that encourages people to take a job where they can legally kick ass on the poor, minorities, women, homosexuals, use the law to strip all of their dignity. Who hasn’t unnecessarily suffered at the hand of the army of the rich?
The police are the german shepherds, the strong arm of the mind enforcers, the principal political and religious leaders who enforce conformity to ones own culture which has been reduced to the programmed set of behaviors and roles. With their repression, through fear and guilt, they control over society, turn us into rats fighting in a maze against each other to gain their piece of cheese, as they smugly look on from above. Socialism for the rich, capitalism for the rest of us.
Here within, the anti-brotherhood is created and perpetuated. Hate queers, niggers, foreigners, women, non-believers, ourselves . . . We all learn to fear the authority. They say the only way to deal with it is to gain a piece of the power structure. So be a cop, a lawyer, a soldier, a businessman. Take their power and use it against your brother. Even well intentioned seekers of power for justice are subverted and compromised. We need to be rid of these demagogues, the pompous hair shirted sooth sayers who are in the position to initiate positive change but instead repress it to perpetuate their rule.
Fuck the Multi-Death Corporations
with their Misguided Devout Christians
We’re gonna’ fight until there’s Millions of Dead Capitalists
Millions of Dead Congressmen
Millions of Dead Cops
Who’ve caused the pain and misery of Millions of Dead Children
Anarchy, Individualism, Social Consciousness, Equality, Liberty
- Business on Parade [1:26] (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner & David Dictor)
- Dead Cops I-II (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner)
- America's So Straight [1:59] (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner)
- Born to Die [1:57] (words - Daid Dictor, music - Ron Posner) ß
- Corporate Death Burgers [1:16] (words - David Dictor & Al Schultz, music - Ron Posner) ß
- Violent Rednecks [0:39] (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner) ß
- I Remember [1:59] (words - David Dictor & BSA: Brodski, Schultz, Alpert 1975, music - BSA) ß
- John Wayne Was a Nazi [2:06] (words - David Dictor & Al Schultz, music - David Dictor) ß
- Dick for Brains [1:03] (words & music - David Dictor) ß
- I Hate Work [0:55] (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner & David Dictor) ß
- My Family [1:54] (words & music - David Dictor) ß
- Greedy & Pathetic [1:23] (words - David Dictor & Al Schultz, music - Ron Posner) ß
- Church & State [0:30] (words - David Dictor & Al Schultz, music - Ron Posner)
- Kill the Light [1:14] (words - David Dictor & Al Schultz, music - Ron Posner)
- American Achievements [2:15] (words - David Dictor, music - Ron Posner)